Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

It's freaking freezing!

Our apartment is so cold but it's big! It's on the 34th floor, the tip top of the building! It's pretty stinkin cool. We did laundry yesterday which was a new experience. Last night we went to dinner with my sister-in-law and her family. I have never seen so much food in my life! They just kept bringing it out! We had noodles, rice, chicken, and much more! There were some weird things on the table but the stuff I ate was delicious. The fam bought us some things for the place: a microwave and rice cooker for example so now it looks like a real apartment! Every day is a new experience and a new adventure!

P.s. I haven't figured out how to add a tab for Annaliisa's food or how to answer any comments that you may post because I'm doin this all on my phone.

So far Annaliisa has had, among our regular Chinese meals, some steam buns. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment