Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Yesterday was a good day!

Two very exciting things happened yesterday. First off, before I started my shift I purchased my very own nook simple!! I was waiting for my Xmas/going away gift cards that I'll be getting from friends but I decided to just jump in and get one. Besides, this just means I'll have more money for books!! It was also a good way to start off my work day. The store was super busy for Black Friday but I was really looking forward to every break and my lunch so I could play with my new nook!

It's so pretty! And today I got on there and filled up my wishlist! Me=excited!
Now I can keep up on all the recomendations from I Blog You Read!

Second thing that happened was...I got my passport!! Wahoo! When I opened the package and saw my shiny new passport it hit me how real this is but I couldn't be more excited, and it came so quick! It only took about 2 1/2 weeks to get it which is way quicker than I thought it would be.

I even put it in my fancy PanAm passport holder! :)

So yesterday was awesome and today marks three weeks until my last day of work! Let the countdown begin!


No comments:

Post a Comment