Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Moving to China!

In just 7 weeks I will be packing up my life and moving it to China. It's crazy I know, and scary, but it's something I feel like I should do. My brother is currently living there with his new wife and she and her family are so excited for me and my friend Annaliisa (who is making this move with me) to come and join them. I am excited that I already have a family there and I can't wait to meet my in-laws. 

I've decided to start this blog for two reasons. One, because I want my family and friends to be able to see what we're up to and join in our adventures. And two, because I want to share my experiences for someone who might be thinking about doing the same thing.

I hope everyone will enjoy the experiences I will share as much as I'm sure I will and learn a lot in the process!

No comments:

Post a Comment